The Wheel of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time

The One Power and the Wheel of Time come together here at One-Power

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fanart + Alcatraz 3 Sample Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
The Creator

Fanart + Alcatraz 3 Sample Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Fanart + Alcatraz 3 Sample Chapter 1   Fanart + Alcatraz 3 Sample Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:13 am

Brian Sanderson Blog entry Posted on 08.20.09

First off, here's an awesome piece of fanart by Brandon Earnhart. Go check out his blog.

Fanart + Alcatraz 3 Sample Chapter 1 Steelinquisitor..

Within a couple of weeks, ALCATRAZ VERSUS THE KNIGHTS OF CRYSTALLIA will be appearing on store shelves. To offer you a taste of it, I've released chapter one on the site today. (The foreword went up last week, and chapter two will follow next week.) And if you've never read the Alcatraz series, sample chapters from book one are available as well.

Dan thinks it's necessary to apologize for this week's Writing Excuses episode, in which we discuss the use of dialect and in-world jargon—while speaking in dialect ourselves. So here you go: "Sorry!" Still, I encourage you to give it a listen and judge for yourself whether this was quite as bad an idea in hindsight as Dan says it was.

In the most recent MISTBORN 3 annotations, I discuss Demoux's fall and Sazed's and Goradel's attitudes.

Finally, something I posted about on Twitter and Facebook earlier today: I heard from a happy couple that they named their son Kelsier. That's amazing, humbling, and terrifying all at once.
Back to top Go down
https://thewheeloftime.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1