The Wheel of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time

The One Power and the Wheel of Time come together here at One-Power

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conduit Schedule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
The Creator

Conduit Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Conduit Schedule   Conduit Schedule I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:52 pm

Brian Sanderson Blog entry Posted on 05.23.08

I'll be at Conduit on Friday and Saturday. (That's Salt Lake City's spring SF convention, for those who are curious.) Here's my schedule:

Friday at 3: Playing in other people's sandboxes. Some book franchises have multiple authors writing stories set in the same world. How do you create a great story that is true to you as a writer and the world created by someone else? (Michael A. Stackpole, Dan Willis, Brandon Sanderson, Elisabeth Waters, Bev Hale, Lee Allred (M))

Saturday at Noon: Worldbuilding 101. Where you set your story is often as important as what happens in it. What do you really need to know to create a world for your writing? (Dan Willis, Julie Wright (M), Brandon Sanderson, L. E. Modesitt, Jr., Bev Hale, Greg Park)

Saturday at Four: Story in an Hour. How can you plot a story in only one hour? Come learn some tips and tricks to help you become a more productive plotter.
(Nathan Shumate, Brandon Sanderson (M), Brook West, Julia West, Paul Genesse)

I don't think I have a reading scheduled, I'll have to ask. However, Dan, Howard and I are planning to do some Writing Excuses podcasts from the convention, so if you're interested, the goal is to record them at 6:00 on Friday. You can stop by and fire questions at us. Should be fun!
Back to top Go down
https://thewheeloftime.rpg-board.net

Conduit Schedule
Page 1 of 1