The Wheel of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time

The One Power and the Wheel of Time come together here at One-Power

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Denver Bookstore People out there?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
The Creator

Any Denver Bookstore People out there? Empty
PostSubject: Any Denver Bookstore People out there?   Any Denver Bookstore People out there? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:30 am

Brian Sanderson Blog entry Posted on 07.16.08

I just realized that I never set up a signing for my time in Denver next month. I'd forgotten that my wife and I had decided to go out a few days early for the fun of it, and realized I really should stop and do a singing at a bookstore aside from the events I'll be doing officially at Worldcon.

The problem is, I hate hitting bookstores up for signings with such little warning. We're only three weeks away from the visit, and I don't want to call Tor/Scholastic and ask them to try something this late in the game (I'm tempted to just call the Tattered Cover anyway, but they are so great with events, I feel awkward asking them this spur of the moment. They tend to do a lot of publicity for their events, and I don't think they'd want something this late.)

So, are there any readers who work (or have friends who work) at a bookstore in Denver? I feel much more comfortable arranging a last-minute signing when it's done through someone who is familiar with my books. If you have such a contact (or are one) feel free to reply on my Livejournal or just drop me an email. Hopefully, we'll be able to arrange an official signing with a Q&A for all of you who are curious to meet me or have questions for me about the Wheel of Time project.
Back to top Go down
https://thewheeloftime.rpg-board.net

Any Denver Bookstore People out there?
Page 1 of 1