The Wheel of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time

The One Power and the Wheel of Time come together here at One-Power

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucky #21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
The Creator

Lucky #21 Empty
PostSubject: Lucky #21   Lucky #21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:16 pm

Brian Sanderson Blog entry Posted on 10.22.08

Lucky #21

You all have my very most sincere thanks. I got a call from Tom Doherty, CEO of Tor, about an hour ago. It appears that we were not only successful at getting on the New York Times Bestseller list, we were several magnitudes more successful than I dared hope. I had thought that maybe we would be able to hit #35, last number on the adult hardcover list. We actually came in at #21.

This makes THE HERO OF AGES the #2 fantasy book of the week, behind Bob Salvatore's new book, and marks Mistborn Three as one of Tor's most successful fantasy new releases of the year. (It might actually be THE most successful new Tor fantasy of the year.)

This happened because of you. Thank you so much for reading my books. Hitting the Times list is a little thing, really, when compared to the enormous privilege it is to tell stories for a living and to have you all as readers.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://thewheeloftime.rpg-board.net

Lucky #21
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wheel of Time :: News From Emond's Field :: A Memory of Light updates :: Brandon Sanderson's Blog entries-
Jump to: