The Wheel of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time

The One Power and the Wheel of Time come together here at One-Power

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revised Third Place Books address

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
The Creator

Revised Third Place Books address Empty
PostSubject: Revised Third Place Books address   Revised Third Place Books address I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:31 pm

Brian Sanderson Blog entry Posted on 11.06.08

I just heard that we (both me and Tor) had the wrong address on our files for Third Place Books, where I'm signing on Friday. The correct address is:

Third Place Books
17171 Bothell Way NE
Lake Forest Park, WA 98155
Phone : 206-366-3316

The wrong address we had was for a different Third Place Books, and it's only a short distance away. So if people end up at the wrong one, the staff will know to send them on to the right one. Sorry about the mix-up!

And, also, in other news I wanted to mention that though we dropped off the NYT list this week, we did manage to remain on last week at #30. This is a big deal; it's hard to get on the list as an epic fantasy writer, and I managed to get on two weeks in a row. Sales of HERO OF AGES have been through the roof, and I'm humbled by the attention. Thank you all so much for reading.
Back to top Go down
https://thewheeloftime.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1