The Wheel of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time

The One Power and the Wheel of Time come together here at One-Power

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Various Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
The Creator

Various Notes Empty
PostSubject: Various Notes   Various Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:33 am

Brian Sanderson Blog entry Posted on 02.24.09

Various Notes

I'm afraid I don't know when the Mistborn 2 audiobook will be out. A lot of people have been emailing me about this. I'd guess April (judging by the space between the book three release and the book one release.)

I did want to give another mention to the Hugo Awards. I believe this is the last week for nominations, so if you have the inclination and are eligible (I.E. you went to Worlcon last year or have a membership to go this year) keep me in mind for Hero of Ages.

My new computer is shaping up quite well. I'm sorry, Mac lovers, but I'm firmly gripped by Microsoft. I don't philosophically oppose your OS, but Windows is what I know, and I've never had cause to change. (My wife loves her Mac, though.) Beyond that, I've got a shiny new version of Office 2007 courtesy of a certain individual that I've been playing with lately.

Though if it sates any of you Mac folks, I DID work on a little of AMOL on my wife's computer during some outages where my computer wasn't reliable. So you can content yourselves that a portion of the book was indeed written on your beloved OS.

Annotation coming soon. I've got a big deadline on these AMOL revisions coming in April, and so I've been pulling some long hours working on revisions. I can't really talk about a release date or anything else right now. Harriet has asked me just to focus on the revisions. I think she'll be making a specific announcement about these things come April, perhaps at JordanCon.
Back to top Go down
https://thewheeloftime.rpg-board.net

Various Notes
Page 1 of 1