The Wheel of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time

The One Power and the Wheel of Time come together here at One-Power

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signing in Montreal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
The Creator

Signing in Montreal Empty
PostSubject: Signing in Montreal   Signing in Montreal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Brian Sanderson Blog entry Posted on 07.30.09

Signing in Montreal

I got this from my publicist today: They're going to run it in a Montreal newspaper on the 8th. This came through Indigo, so it looks like everything is confirmed.

Signing in Montreal WarbreakerAd_thumb

Once again, this is a signing for anyone and everyone. You don't have to be attending Worldcon to come. These last few months before THE GATHERING STORM comes out are probably going to be some of your last chances for a while to come chat with me and ask questions. (The WoT tour dates will be very busy, and I'm worried that I won't have time to Q&A, as I'll be working furiously just to get everyone's books signed.)

I plan to do a reading, and will take questions from the audience. If you want to bring bookplates to get them signed to put in your copy of THE GATHERING STORM, feel free. I'll try to dig up some myself. I don't know when I'll be back to the Montreal area, so (assuming there's time) I'll probably be willing to sign three bookplates per person, so that you can have one for each of the three final WoT books.

Please spread the word. If this signing is really big, then the chances of Tor sending me back to Canada on tour one year go way up.
Back to top Go down
https://thewheeloftime.rpg-board.net

Signing in Montreal
Page 1 of 1